Aqua Park Races
time trials and endless fun
Are you the fastest of all your friends? Maybe the smartest, and you can always find a way to get around obstacles. Or perhaps you’re the strongest! Well, we’ve got a way for you to prove it! You’ll need balance, speed, agility, and stability to beat out all your competitors and conquer the Aqua Park in our time trial style race! Do you have what it takes to win?
*Same day Aqua Park reservations not available online.
September: Saturday 26th at 5pm
October: Saturday 17th at 5pm
November: Saturday 14th at 4pm
December: Saturday 19th at 4pm
Participants will compete in
divisions based on their age.
**All participants must be
at least 45 inches tall.
Registration is available online and on-site. You will compete in reverse registration order (1st to register, last to race). Registering early gives you an advantage!
Use code “2OFF” to save $2.00.
Current Record Holders
7-12 Division Course
All Other Divisions Course
Things to Know
- Top three winners in each division will receive a prize and be published on our online leaderboard.
- All participants must have a valid liability release waiver completed.
- All participants will be given a “warm up” time prior to the races starting. This time on the Aqua Park will include the other competitors.
- Please ensure you have reviewed and understand the rules.
- Your time will start when you leave the designated start line and end when you cross the finish line.
- No swimming underneath/around the obstacles. If you fall off an obstacle, you must go to the nearest stairs and continue the course.
- No diving, flips, or head first entries. Enter the water feet first.
- Participants perceived to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be allowed to compete and will forfeit their entry fee.
- All participants must wear a USCGA life vest.
- Participants are not allowed to wear Aqua Socks, water shoes, etc. nor gloves.
- SunWest Park facilities charge a $5 parking fee.
- We suggest spectators bring folding chairs and shade structures if needed.
- SunWest Park does offer restrooms & shower facilities. The Lift Adventure Park offers light concessions and treats.
Inclement Weather Policy
The Lift Adventure Park reserves the right to postpone the race as much as 30 minutes to account for inclement weather. In the event that postponement is not possible, the race will be rescheduled for the following day (Sunday) at the same time. Competitors will be given the option to have their entry applied towards the postponement race, the next upcoming race, or refunded.